Friday, January 27, 2012

Fashionable Friday

My boyfriend and I are doing long-distance right now while I try to convince him to sell his house, find a new job, and move closer to moi :)  I can be pretty selfish at times...  In the meantime, we drive 3.5 hours one way on the weekends to see each other.  I'm visiting him this weekend, and here's one of the outfits I've packed.  I'm pretty proud of myself for being so trendy!  Usually I am more of a jeans and polo kind of girl, but I feel like I should spice it up.  


I couldn't help but think that I should work for InStyle the way I laid this all out :P






Shirt: thrifted vintage Wrangler chambray & pearl snap button 
Pants: J. Crew Collection Minnie Pant
Shoes: Madewell
Belt: Banana Republic
Purse: thrifted Cole Haan
Earrings: Banana Republic
Necklace: Anthropologie
Bracelet: thrifted J. Crew
Sunglasses: Rayban Jackie Ohh!







Have a great weekend!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...